What is a gift certificate and where can I buy one?
You can buy a gift certificate to give to someone else, who can then redeem the value of the certificate against either tickets or Friends membership. You can buy a ticket gift certificate or a membership gift certificate online.
If I buy a gift certificate online, what do I receive?
You will receive the gift by post, which you can then give to the intended recipient. The certificate will have a unique number and includes instructions (also given below) on how it can be redeemed, either online or by telephone. Unfortunately we cannot send gift certificates to overseas addresses.
Do I have to use the gift certificate by a certain date?
Gift certificates must be used within 36 months from the date of purchase.
How do I redeem a ticket gift certificate online?
- Go to www.roh.org.uk and select your tickets for the production you would like to attend.
- When you Proceed to checkout you will need to sign in or register.
- Below the summary of your order there will be space to enter your unique certificate number.
- Once you have entered your certificate number the payment amount will be reduced by the value of the certificate.
- Please Accept the terms and conditions, add a donation if you wish to, and Place your order.
- You have now purchased your tickets.
The rollout of e-tickets offers our visitors greater flexibility and security, and is a vital step towards us meeting our environmental obligations. For the 2021/22 Season, customers who are unable to receive an e-ticket, and therefore require a paper ticket to be sent to them, will be able to do so for a charge of £2 per UK transaction, or £9.50 if international postage is required.