Pointe Shoes Appeal
Footwear is essential to ballet, enabling our dancers to give their best performances. Each Season, we spend over £250,000 on pointe shoes, flat ballet shoes, character shoes, ribbon, elastic and detailing relevant to each production. Please give a gift today to help contribute to this cost.
- £5 could pay for ribbon for five pairs of shoes
- £39 could pay for a pair of pointe shoes
- £195 could pay for five pairs of pointes; a week’s supply for a corps de ballet dancer
- £540 could pay for a pair of flat ballet shoes for every male dancer
- £900 could pay for a year’s supply of ribbon for the whole Company
It is also possible to make a donation by phone or by post.
Call Sacha Glasgow-Smith +44 (0)20 7212 9510 for more information.