6 November 2014 at 3.57pm | 4 Comments
The Royal Opera House Grand Draw 2015 is now open.
By entering the Grand Draw you will support the work of the Royal Opera House, a registered charity.
This year, 25 fabulous prizes are on offer, including the first prize of a two-night stay for two in a stunning penthouse at the Corinthia Hotel London, along with dinner in the Royal Retiring Room and Royal Box tickets to The Royal Opera’s Madama Butterfly for you and three guests.
The Royal Opera House relies on contributions from our supporters to present extraordinary performances, incredible craftsmanship and inspiring learning and participation projects. Last year the Grand Draw raised almost £65,000 of vital funds.
Buying one ticket for just £2 could pay for a frock coat button in Die Zauberflöte. Buying twelve tickets for £24 could provide 36 pieces of chalk, 2,400 safety pins or 53 hook-and-eye fastenings, enabling the Costume Department to produce stunning costumes for the stage.
To enter, go to our Grand Draw website. You can also email us your details or phone +44 (0)845 601 6936 to receive a book of tickets by post. Make sure you return the tickets to us by the deadline of 21 January 2015 for a chance to win. Good luck!
- A two-night stay for two people in a stunning penthouse at the Corinthia Hotel London along with dinner in the Royal Retiring Room and Royal Box tickets to The Royal Opera’s Madama Butterfly on Saturday 28 March for you and three guests
- Two nights at The Savoy with tickets to The Royal Ballet’s Swan Lake on Saturday 21 March in the Donald Gordon Grand Tier
- European weekend opera break for two including flights, accommodation and opera tickets. Take your pick between Budapest and Prague
- Weekend stay at the Cary Arms, Devon including breakfast and two one-hour Yon-ka prescription spa treatments
- Country retreat at the Old Swan & Minster Mill in the Cotswolds, including breakfast, a full day’s fishing and a relaxing massage
- One-night stay at the Bloomsbury Hotel, London with dinner and breakfast
- One-night break at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street hotel including dinner for two
- Diamond-set enamelled silver cufflinks
- Luxury Gazelli spa treatment and skincare set
- Luxury hamper from Harrods
- A case of Chapel Down Rosé Brut with tour and tasting session
- Champagne tea for two at the Royal Opera House
- Luxury beauty hamper from L’Occitane
- Private tea tour exploring the Tregothnan tea estate in Cornwall and afternoon tea
- A pair of pointe shoes signed by Royal Ballet dancers
- Royal Opera House private backstage tour
- Two pairs of Cocorose London shoes
- Five Royal Ballet/Opus Arte DVDs
- Five Royal Opera/Opus Arte DVDs
- Live Cinema broadcast tickets
- Bulgari His and Hers fragrance set
- Voyage D’Hermès fragrance set
- L’Atelier de Givenchy fragrance
- Issey Miyake fragrance set
- A year’s subscription to Country Life magazine.
Terms and Conditions: The closing date for entries of the 2015 Grand Draw is Wednesday 21 January 2015, with the draw taking place on 28 January 2015. Winners will be informed in February. Entrants must be over 18 and resident in England, Wales or Scotland. No entrants are allowed from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
For raffle rules, including full terms and conditions, please visit our Grand Draw website.