10 December 2013 at 1.27pm | 2 Comments
The Royal Opera House is a charity, and each year we run a Grand Draw as a way to raise money. We rely on voluntary contributions from our supporters to present extraordinary performances, incredible craftsmanship and inspiring learning and participation projects and through buying tickets for our Grand Draw, you too can support our work and be in with a chance of winning one of 20 fabulous prizes.
Tickets start at just £2, which could buy ribbon for two pairs of ballet shoes. A book of tickets costs £24, enough to purchase a pair of protective gloves with which to build our sets.
Twenty great prizes are on offer, including the first prize, a luxury safari for two in Kenya and Tanzania.
To enter, email us your details or or phone +44 (0)845 6016 936 and we'll send you a book of tickets by post. Make sure you return the tickets so that they are with us by the deadline on 29 January for a chance to win.
Whether or not you win, we're very grateful to all those who take part. As a charity, each and every donation really does make a difference, helping us achieve our aim to enrich people’s lives through opera, ballet and dance. Good luck!
- Luxury safari for two in Kenya and Tanzania with Kuoni and Bushtops
- Three nights at The Savoy with tickets to The Royal Opera’s La Traviata on 3 May in the Royal Box
- Two night stay at the Hotel Pont Royal, Paris with two tickets to the Opéra National de Paris donated by Opera in Style
- Weekend stay at the Bloomsbury Hotel, London
- Three night stay at the Cary Arms, Devon
- Country retreat at the Old Swan & Minster Mill, the Cotswolds
- Diamond-set enamelled silver cufflinks
- Theory of Evolution gift set from Aesop
- A case of Champagne R de Ruinart
- Afternoon Tea for two at the Four Seasons Hotel, London
- Two pairs of Cocorose London shoes
- Tregothnan Tea luxury tea gift hamper
- Six month coffee subscription from Union Coffee
- Five Royal Opera/Opus Arte DVDs
- Five Royal Ballet/Opus Arte DVDs
- See The Winter's Tale live at the cinema on 28 April with four tickets
- Oberon Books signed copies of Dancers: Behind the Scenes with The Royal Ballet and Natalia Osipova: Becoming a Swan
- Gift collection from Oscar de la Renta with bracelet, fragrance and body lotion
- Gift collection from Jimmy Choo with purse, fragrance, shower gel and body lotion
- Gift set from Hildon Ltd with a case of ‘Delightfully Still’ and ‘Gently Sparking’ water with six Hildon glasses
The closing date for the 2014 Grand Draw is Wednesday 29 January 2014.
Terms and conditions:
Winners will be notified in writing. Tickets are not to be sold to or by any person under 18 ages of age. Late entries will be treated as donations. Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005. Promoted by the registered society: The Royal Opera House Foundation. Contact person: Susan Fisher, The Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DD. The profit from this lottery will be given to The Royal Opera House Foundation, registered charity number 211659. If you, or someone you know, need information and/or help with problem gambling, please call GamCare on 0808 8020 133 or visit www.gamcare.org.uk