Help us keep the magic alive
The Annual Fund supports every aspect of our work at the Royal Opera House.
Whether it is the breathtaking experience of entering the historic and iconic auditorium, witnessing the snow falling during the Waltz of the Snowflakes in The Nutcracker, experiencing the thrilling and demonic stage effects in Faust, hearing the orchestra’s spine-tingling wall of sound in the Coronation Scene in Boris Godunov, or joining in the thunder of applause during a rapturous curtain call, we are sure you will agree that there are many magical moments to enjoy at the Royal Opera House.
By making a gift to the Annual Fund today, you can help us keep these magical moments alive and share the transformative power of exceptional opera and ballet with as many people as possible during the 2018/19 Season.
Every donation you make plays an essential role in creating the art, artists, performance, learning and sharing that make the Royal Opera House what it is today. Thank you.
How can you help?
- £25 could provide the specialist body paint to bring the Bronze Idol to life in La Bayadère
- £50 could buy two litres of professional smoke fluid, used to create the mysterious fog in Faust
- £75 could buy one sword required for the thrilling sword-fighting scene in Romeo and Juliet
- £100 could buy the fake snow used to create the mesmerizing wintry effect during the Waltz of the Snowflakes in The Nutcracker
- £250 could pay for the dry-cleaning of 25 costume items in La traviata
- £500 could pay for the preparation of the orchestral parts required for the entire percussion section in Boris Godunov
If you have any questions about the Annual Fund or would prefer to donate by telephone, please contact Georgie on +44 (0)20 7212 9127.