Cast change: Matthew Golding to dance in Manon on 29 October 2014

Matthew Golding to replace Roberto Bolle in the role of Des Grieux.

By Chris Shipman (Head of Brand Engagement and Social Media)

28 October 2014 at 3.28pm | 5 Comments

Due to a hand injury, Matthew Golding will replace Roberto Bolle in the role of Des Grieux for the performance of Manon on 29 October 2014. The rest of the cast remains the same.

If you have a ticket please see terms and conditions of sale.

By Chris Shipman (Head of Brand Engagement and Social Media)

28 October 2014 at 3.28pm

This article has been categorised Ballet and tagged by Kenneth Macmillan, cast change, Manon, Production

1. Susan Love responded on 28 October 2014 at 6:19pm Reply

Huge disappointment, what is the likelihood of Roberto dancing on 1st November.

2. Alison Johnston responded on 28 October 2014 at 11:24pm Reply

So RB is injured. I am beyond devastated.
    He is the Best, and the cast is the dream cast with him Zenaida and Carlos together, and now its OFF
    Will he be ok for November 1st?
    How soon will I be able to find this out. And how will I find out.
    I will have to Q for a day ticket for that performance, so need to know before I get up at 5 a.m.. to do so on Nov 1st.

• Chris Shipman (Head of Brand Engagement and Social Media) responded on 29 October 2014 at 12:37pm

Hi Alison,

At present Roberto is scheduled to perform on Saturday.

Thanks

Chris
      ROH Content Producer

3. Valeria Salvatore responded on 29 October 2014 at 8:32pm Reply

As a huge fan of Bolle I am devastated I am not able to see Roberto. This was the only date of his schedule I could come too. I hope he gets better soon & hopefully I'll catch him at the ROH in the not so far future.

4. Madeline Ware responded on 30 October 2014 at 11:01am Reply

Well I would like to compliment Mathew Golding on a wonderful performance the cast was brilliant hace you the dvd