Memberships can be purchased for yourself, or as a gift for someone else to enjoy. All levels of membership are eligible for Gift Aid, with the exception of Gift Membership and Young Friends, so don’t forget to select Gift Aid as an option.
For further information, please telephone the Membership team on +44 (0)20 7212 9268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advance booking ahead of the general public to buy tickets for performances and events at the Royal Opera House, and for ROH productions in external venues.
- The opportunity to book initially one and later up to three more rehearsal tickets per booking period, subject to availability.
- Advance booking ahead of the general public to buy tickets in packages, offering discounts of up to 20%.
- Subscription to the quarterly Royal Opera House Magazine, the annual Season Guide and a monthly e-newsletter.
- A 10% discount in the ROH Shop, excluding programmes and magazines.
- Exclusive discounts to some productions.
- Available for ages 16–30.
- You will be required to provide proof of age.
- Young Friend membership does not qualify for Gift Aid, as the membership is offered at a discount.