Join us this November for a festival of making, doing and experiencing. Everyone is welcome.
Bow Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9DD
Activities for all, including:
- Watch live demonstrations of in-house crafts from experts in our props and wigs, collections and make-up departments, among others.
- Make something special to take home with you in upcycling workshops.
- Immerse yourself in a re-imagined La traviata and discover the tragic love story of Violetta and Alfredo.
- Enjoy performances from members of the Royal Opera Chorus in a programme of Handel duets.
- Watch dance duets created by choreographers Alexander Whitley, Richard Chappell and Hubert Essakow.
- Watch Candoco Dance Company’s film Unspoken Spoken, directed and choreographed by Finn Walker.
- Listen to a family-friendly concert from Billy’s Band, featuring members of the Orchestra of the Royal Opera House.
- Join in! Sing memorable opera choruses and dance steps from famous ballets.
- See a 3D Royal Opera House made of LEGO™ bricks.
- Dress up in costumes and take a selfie.
Suitable for all ages, but activities will be aimed to ages 3+
The content in the morning session is repeated in the afternoon session
Each session lasts about three hours