Experience an exciting programme of music in the opulent setting of the historic Royal Opera House Crush Room, and nearby St Clement Danes.
Royal Opera House, Bow Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9DD
Barber: Sure on this shining night
Barber: Three Songs, Opus 10
1. Rain has fallen all the day
2. Sleep now, o sleep now
3. I hear an army charging upon the land
Tchaikovsky: It was at the dawn of spring
None but the lonely heart
I bless you forests
Is it now day?
Mahler: Rückert Lieder
1. Ich atmet’ einen linden Duft
2. Liebst du um die Schönheit
3. Blicke mir nicht in die Lieder!
4. Ich bin der Welt abhanden gekommen
5. Um Mitternacht
You may only purchase up to six tickets for each recital
Suitable for ages 14+
The recitals last about 45 minutes each; there is no break
Ticket holders are strongly advised to arrive before the start of each recital, as latecomers cannot be admitted