How to book
1. Follow the link below and register your details, you'll then be able to fill out the Welcome Performance registration form. Please make sure you fill in all the details on the form. This should only take five minutes.
2. After you have submitted the form, we will get back to you as soon as possible and let you know whether you are eligible. (If you are not eligible then unfortunately you won’t be able to buy tickets for the Welcome Performance. Please see details below on eligibility.)
3. Once you have received confirmation that you are eligible to buy tickets, you can then book online. For ticket enquiries, please call the Box Office on +44 (0)20 7304 4000 (phone lines open from 10am).
4. Tickets will be sent to you in advance of the performance. Please make sure you bring your tickets with you on the day.
5. If you are involved with one of our partner organizations then you may be able to organize tickets or get a code through them rather than registering yourself on the website.
Why do we have an eligibility check?
To make sure that our Welcome Performance tickets go to families and groups that have never been to a Royal Opera House performance we double-check everybody’s status on our database. This means that before you can buy a ticket you have to complete a registration form. While it does mean an additional step for you, we think it is the only way to make sure we are being as fair as possible – thank you for your patience.