Christopher Saunders as Don Quixote and Marianela Nuñez as Kitri in Don Quixote © ROH / Johan Persson 2013
Join us for an outstanding line up of opera and ballet: groups save up to 40%
Whether your group is interested new works, classic productions, backstage tours or just want the experience of enjoying a live performance of opera or ballet, a visit to the Royal Opera House is a truly unforgettable event and our Group Sales department can help you get the most out of your visit to this magnificent venue with a range of benefits, services and discounts.
- Save up to 40% on tickets; the more people in your group, the greater the discount.
- Priority booking so you can take advantage of the best seats at the best prices.
- Book now, pay later* so you can make the necessary arrangements with your group.
- Dedicated group booker's phone number +44 (0)20 7304 4002.
Group booking for the Autumn Season opens on 1 July. Find out full details of Autumn Season offers.
Other booking Dates
- Group booking for the Winter Season opens on 7 October.
- Group booking for the Spring Season opens on 8 January.
- Group booking for the Summer Season opens on 17 March.
Find out more about Group Offers in our News and Features section.
How to book
We can offer great group rates for groups of 10 or more. Group tickets can be booked through our Group Sales Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on +44 (0)20 7304 4002, or by fax on +44 (0)20 7212 9250.
Getting here and coach access
There is a coach drop off and pick up point on Russell Street. Find out more about getting to the Royal Opera House.
*Only available for certain productions.