Advance Booking Packages
Enjoy the best seats at the best prices with Advance Booking Packages
Secure your tickets for the most in-demand performances and benefit from the best seat availability. By booking in advance you can save up to 33% depending on the package you choose.
What packages are available?
Each booking period we offer the following types of packages:
- Total Opera Package: includes every opera production within the booking period on a range of selected dates.
- Total Ballet Package: includes every ballet production within the booking period on a range of selected dates.
- Mini Packages: offer the chance to see a selection of three productions on fixed dates. You can choose a package of three operas, three ballets or a combination of opera and ballet.
- Family Packages: offer half-price tickets for under-18s on a selected production. You can request up to two full-price adult tickets, with up to four half-price tickets for under-18s.
Find out more in our News & Features section.
How do I book?
Currently, Advance Booking Packages are only available to purchase via the telephone. Please call the following number to book: +44 (0)20 7304 4000. For full details and booking dates, please see our packages leaflets:
- Full details of Spring Season Packages 2014 (Friends Booking)
- Full details of Spring Season Packages 2014 (General Booking)
Booking for Summer Season packages opens on 4 March (for Friends of Covent Garden) and 4 April (for General booking).
- Full details of Summer Season Packages 2014 (Friends Booking)
- Full details of Summer Season Packages 2014 (General Booking)
A choice of excellent seats
Advance Booking Packages help you secure some of the best available seats. Packages are available in the Orchestra Stalls (Rows F-P Centre), the Stalls Circle (Row A Centre) and the Amphitheatre (Rows B-F Centre, B-E sides).
What if your plans change?
You can exchange up to two dates from a Total Opera or Total Ballet package, or one date from a Mini Package. You can only exchange your tickets for another performance of the same production in the same booking period at the same price.
To offer an exchange, we will need to receive the original tickets at least three working days before the performance in question. Otherwise we can only offer to re-sell the tickets, and unfortunately we cannot guarantee being able to do this. Exchanges are subject to availability and the usual Box Office conditions apply.