New Year's Eve Party 2013
The biggest night of the year in one of the most glamorous places in London.
In 2013, for the first time in its history, Royal Opera House Restaurants hosted a New Year’s Eve party.
The evening began with a Ruinart champagne and canapé reception in the magnificent conservatory setting of the Paul Hamlyn Hall, followed by a decadent four-course dinner, created especially by our award-winning chefs, including Claire Clark MBE. After dinner members of the Royal Opera Chorus sang classics from the repertoire. At midnight, guests had access to our stunning Amphitheatre Terrace for views across London and the countdown to 2014. Then, to round off the evening, The Denmark Street Big Band played until the early hours.
- 20:30 Arrivals with champagne and canapé reception in the Paul Hamlyn Hall Champagne Bar
- 21:30 Guests take their seats for dinner
- 22:45 20 minute performance by members of the Royal Opera Chorus
- 23:45 Guests adjourn to the Amphitheatre Terrace to view fireworks
- 00:10 Dancing to music from The Denmark Street Big Band
- 01:30 Bar closes
- 02:00 Carriages