Grants and philanthropy play a crucial role in enabling us to:
- Commission new work.
- Enhance our technical and production facilities.
- Engage young people and their families in creative activities.
- Support school and life-long learning.
- Support the development of emerging creative artists through workshop and performance opportunities.
- Offer formal apprenticeships to trainee production staff and artisans.
- Welcome first-time audiences in an accessible and engaging manner.
- Tour to regions of the UK that have limited arts provision and internationally.
- Restore celebrated productions of classic repertoire and make new ones.
- Restore and exhibit our extensive archival collections.
Find out more
Please call us on +44 (0)20 7212 9369 or email email@example.com if you are interested in becoming involved.