The Royal Opera House’s commitment to supporters
The Royal Opera House is grateful to the many companies, charitable trusts and individuals who make generous financial contributions towards its work.
When you make a commitment to the Royal Opera House we make the following commitment to you:
- we will be honest, truthful, transparent and professional in our dealings with you;
- we will acknowledge your gift swiftly, handle it responsibly and apply to the purpose for which we requested it;
- we will respect your privacy and dignity and will only release details of your gift with your consent or if disclosure is required by law;
- we will keep you informed about the project that you are supporting in an honest and accessible manner;
- we will ensure the most tax efficient treatment of your gift, both for you and for the Royal Opera House;
- we will comply with all relevant UK legislation;
- we will respond to any concerns you might have swiftly and efficiently.
The Royal Opera House adheres to the Institute of Fundraising’s current Codes of Fundraising Practice. Complaints should be addressed in the first instance to the fundraiser managing your gift or to Amanda Saunders, Director of Development.