I’ve enjoyed everything…I feel a lot more confident.’
Melanie, 9, Chance to Dance Participant
At the Royal Opera House we run a wide-reaching range of inspiring and enriching learning and participation programmes for children, families, students and older people, in Thurrock and in London.
Please give a gift today to support one of these programmes:
- Chance to Dance, reaching 1,100 primary school children this year
- Royal Opera House Thurrock Community Chorus, with 140 singers ranging in age from as young as eight to over 80
‘It’s a remarkable programme’
Andrew Tidmarsh and Cordelia Galloway, parents of Jacob Tidmarsh who started at the Royal Ballet School in September 2014.
Please help us continue these thriving programmes by making a donation today. Thank you.
- £52 will pay for a child to receive six weeks of dance workshops
- £120 will sponsor one singer to participate for a year in the Royal Opera House Thurrock Community Chorus
- £350 will support the cost of music hire for one term
- £468 will pay for a child to receive weekly dance lessons for a year
We are very grateful to the following for their existing support of Chance to Dance:
Mrs Lily Safra, J Paul Getty Jr Charitable Trust, Orinoco Foundation, Marit Mohn, Simon and Tracey Holden, Thurrock Borough Council, MariaMarina Foundation, Gonzalo and Maria Garcia, Royal Opera House Endowment Fund, CHK Charities Limited, Marina Hobson MBE, Eugene and Stephanie Leouzon, Sue Street, Raymonde Jay, Katrin and Christoph Henkel, Robin Vince, Freed of London, Fowler Smith and Jones, Sue Sheridan and The Worshipful Company of Chartered Secretaries.
The Royal Opera House Thurrock Community Chorus is generously sponsored by Thurrock Borough Council and the Royal Opera House Endowment Fund.