The Maestro’s Circle is a philanthropic initiative for music lovers who would like to deepen their understanding of the work of Maestro Antonio Pappano and his work with the principal singers, chorus and Orchestra of The Royal Opera House.
Maestro’s Circle Events 2013/2014
Supporters will be warmly invited to the following:
- A sitzprobe stage rehearsal with the principal cast and chorus of Verdi’s Les vêpres siciliennes led by Maestro Pappano in the afternoon of Wednesday 2 October 2013, followed by an informal reception with Maestro Pappano and members of the cast*
- A full stage and orchestra rehearsal with the cast of Wagner’s Parsifal led by Maestro Pappano in the afternoon of Monday 25 November 2013, followed by an informal reception with Maestro Pappano and members of the cast*
- A coaching session led by Maestro Pappano of Jette Parker Young Artists mezzo-soprano Nadezhda Karyazina and baritone Ashley Riches accompanied by Michele Gamba on piano, on the evening of Wednesday 29 January 2014, followed by an opportunity to meet with Maestro Pappano*
- A chorus rehearsal session of Puccini’s Manon Lescaut led by Maestro Pappano and Chorus Director Renato Balsadonna during the morning of Wednesday 21 May 2014 followed by an informal lunch with Maestro Pappano, Renato Balsadonna and members of the chorus
- A coaching session led by Maestro Pappano of Jette Parker Young Artists mezzo-soprano Rachel Kelly and tenor Luis Gomes, accompanied by Paul Wingfield on piano, on the evening of Thursday 29 May 2014, followed by an opportunity to meet with Maestro Pappano*
- A special evening around a performance of Puccini’s Manon Lescaut conducted by Maestro Pappano on the evening of Tuesday 1 July 2014, including a post-performance party with the cast hosted by Maestro Pappano*
Please note that all tickets and refreshments would be in addition to the gift. Artists’ availability is subject to confirmation. All the above events are timed to coincide with Maestro Pappano’s involvement in productions.
For more information, please contact:
Rebecca Regan on +44 (0)20 7212 9344 or firstname.lastname@example.org