Before the curtain goes up on the new Season, there’s a huge amount of work to be done behind the scenes. From Chorus members’ shoes being polished and repaired in the Opera Shoe Room to training for teachers to help them inspire a generation of students with a passion for the arts, the Royal Opera House is a hive of activity.
Help support our work for the exciting Season ahead by making a contribution today.
- £7 could provide five pots of polish to clean and shine the Royal Opera House Chorus’s shoes.
- £33 could pay for bowings to be added to a violin part.
- £193 could pay for our 36 pairs of pinking shears to be sharpened.
- £430 could provide a projector bulb to run the opera surtitles for a year.
- £1,016 could provide a teacher with the skills and resources to inspire their class with creative activities throughout the year.
Everybody has a part to play: play yours today.
It is also possible to make a donation by phone.
Call Sacha Glasgow-Smith +44 (0)20 7212 9510 for more information.