Our first ever Golden Draw has now closed, raising £39,000 for the Royal Opera House Covent Garden Foundation.
We would like to thank everyone who bought tickets and made donations to our first ever Golden Draw. Together, we have raised £39,000, which will support every aspect of our work presenting extraordinary performances, remarkable craftsmanship and inspiring learning and participation opportunities.
This year’s lucky winner is Mr Boris Olujic, who has won the unforgettable weekend for two:
- A two-night stay in a Luxury King Room at London’s iconic and glamorous hotel, the Savoy, with pre-dinner cocktails and a three-course dinner in Kaspar’s Seafood Bar and Grill, and breakfast on both mornings;
- Two top-price tickets for an opera or ballet of your choice in the 2017/18 Season, with pre-performance champagne and dining;
- A private pre-performance backstage tour;
- The magic of being backstage as the curtain goes down at the end of the performance;
- A signed memento from the performance’s cast to help you remember your prize forever.
We are very grateful to the Savoy Hotel for generously donating this prize.
If you weren’t lucky this year then don’t worry, the Golden Draw will return next year with another once-in-a-lifetime prize.
To register your interest in next year’s Golden Draw, or if you have any questions about our fundraising activities, please contact Alice Macrae on +44 (0)20 7212 9127 or firstname.lastname@example.org.