1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted via direct message to the ROH Twitter account.
4. The opening date for entries is 9.00am BST on Monday 17 July 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 23.59 BST on Monday 17 July 2017. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5. The ROH accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. Two winners will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 18 July 2017.
7. The first winner will receive two tickets to a performance of the Promoter’s production of the ballet Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. The second winner will receive two tickets to a performance of the Promoter’s production of the opera The Magic Flute.
8. The winners will be notified by Twitter direct message before 21 July 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within seven (7) days of being notified by the Promoter, then such winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prizes will be sent to the winners by post within thirty (30) days of being notified of their win.
10. The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winners’ names and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within thirty (30) days after the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prizes.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is Royal Opera House Covent Garden Foundation of Bow Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9DD.