Your Reaction: What did you think of Pet Shop Boys' Inner Sanctum series?

The iconic synthpop duo are playing a four date residency at Covent Garden to celebrate the release their new album, Super.

By Chris Shipman (Head of Brand Engagement and Social Media)

21 July 2016 at 2.45pm | 14 Comments

PSB @ ROH 20 July 2016. #psb #petshopboys #innersanctum #roh

A video posted by @agentletraveller on

A video posted by Doug Bryson (@editordoug) on

A video posted by @agentletraveller on

What did you think of Pet Shop Boys' Inner Sanctum series?
Let us know via comments below.

Pet Shop Boys Inner Sanctum runs until 23 July 2016. Tickets are sold out, although returns may become available.

By Chris Shipman (Head of Brand Engagement and Social Media)

21 July 2016 at 2.45pm

This article has been categorised Music and tagged by Pet Shop Boys, gig, Pet Shop Boys, Pet Shop Boys Inner Sanctum, Production, review, your reaction

1. Chiaki Ohashi responded on 22 July 2016 at 10:24am Reply

A resounding victory to Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe. True to their art, true to their audience, true to their soul. we salute you

2. Kaye Foskett responded on 22 July 2016 at 11:30pm Reply

Amazing first night. Going again tomorrow. Wish I'd had tickets for all 4 nights. I flew in
    from Cape Town for this. R.O.H. an amazing venue for an amazing band

3. Inner Sanctum was way more than I had anticipated. It's hard to find the words to describe it if I'm honest. It immediately became my favourite gig of all time. And Performance in 1991 took a lot to beat! This was the 'Electric' tour on steroids. I feel very privileged to have experienced it! And the crowd.... Just wow. Petheads are in a league of their own. It was a full on party.
    The new renditions of 'Devices', 'Winner' and 'Love Comes Quickly' will stay in my head forever... But hopefully will be available to purchase in the future (WE NEED IT!).
    Sodom & Gomorrah total stole the show for me, and it was quit apparent that the crowd reaction took Neil by surprise. I have never seen Neil so 'in the zone'. 'Burn' was just amazing. So was 'In The Night'.
    Visually it was perfect. And I do mean PERFECT.
    My only disappointment was that the volume wasn't great. To be more precise, the bottom end. Wasn't much kick, unlike Electric. Not sure if it was because of the venue? Anyway, it wasn't a big deal, it didn't take anything away from the show.
    I only wish I was able to go more than once, however tickets are booked for the 'Super Tour' next year, and being based around this show, we have a lot to look forward to! Roll on 2017.
    Thank you Neil & Chris for an unforgettable evening.

4. Sheila Harris responded on 23 July 2016 at 4:33am Reply

#InnerSanctum @RoyalOperaHouse was a brilliant performance, an example of how the Pet Shop Boys are always out doing themselves. To say their performance was spectacular would be an understatement. They presented a mix of classic and modern tunes set to a unprecedented laser light show complete with stunning dancers and unique costumes. It was a sublime experience.

5. Christopher responded on 23 July 2016 at 7:10am Reply

Amazing, brilliant, and sublime, the pet shop boys and the royal opera house created a perfect and unique partnership with inner sanctum. I meant to only go to one night but couldn't stay away and have gone 3 nights so far and hoping for a fourth night tonight!

6. louise hough responded on 23 July 2016 at 7:11pm Reply

what a great show from Neil and Chris and everyone involved. I was there on the first night I was singing dancing and loved everything the music and sound was out of this world. They put so much effect into this show and didn't disappoint us fans. I am glad to be their fan and I salute you xx

7. Lee Richards responded on 23 July 2016 at 11:45pm Reply

Amazing venue, amazing performance.

8. Phil cassidy responded on 23 July 2016 at 11:48pm Reply

Absolutely awesome show. Stunning visuals. Brilliant mix of songs. Psb phenomenal!

9. Rich P responded on 24 July 2016 at 11:34am Reply

Loved it! This was my 62nd time seeing psb and probably the best! Great venue, great gig, great fans!

10. Darryl Edwards responded on 24 July 2016 at 9:01pm Reply

I had originally bought tickets for this wonderful event but couldn't make it so had to return my tickets for the Friday night concert does anyone know if any of the nights have been recorded for dvd release like the savoy theatre concert was back in 1997 it would be a best seller I'm sure if it were to be released looks amazing so sorry to have missed it! Darryl

11. Great Performance.

12. Best Show they have ever played

13. LESLEY MARTIN responded on 27 July 2016 at 6:09pm Reply

As we left our restaurant before the show someone said to us 'You will have the time of your life!'. We certainly did! It was the most amazing performance we have ever seen.
    Booked up immediately for next February in our county town of Bournemouth - can't wait! Thanks Pet Shop Boys.