Your Reaction: What did you think of Pet Shop Boys Inner Sanctum 2018?

The synthpop duo take over the Royal Opera House for a four-day residency.

By Mel Spencer (Senior Editor (Social Media))

26 July 2018 at 10.26am | 18 Comments

It appears Neil Tennant enjoyed himself too...

What did you think of Pet Shop Boys' Inner Sanctum?
Add your thoughts in the comments below.

By Mel Spencer (Senior Editor (Social Media))

26 July 2018 at 10.26am

This article has been categorised Off stage and tagged Inner Sanctum, Pet Shop Boys, Social Media, your reaction

1. Victoria Wakefield responded on 26 July 2018 at 10:54pm Reply

An absolutely fantastic night, pet shop boys at their best so many of my fave songs with an amazing light show and a wonderful atmosphere all wrapped up in the best venue in town!

2. Absolutely brilliant saw it 25th and it was more than I hoped for

3. Daniel Johnson responded on 28 July 2018 at 4:45pm Reply

Simply stunning. The sound, the visuals, the music, the staging, the venue. Pet Shop Boys should definitely tear the roof from “The House” every year until they can no longer stand up..! Please keep it crazy banging “Boys”, it was EPIC on an extreme scale! I was lucky enough to go to the Wed and Thu performances and am still on a come down with massive withdrawals..!

4. Neil Billany responded on 28 July 2018 at 7:34pm Reply

Absolutely brilliant, great show Chris & Neil (as ever) and what a venue to see you in!

5. Karen Vaughan responded on 29 July 2018 at 10:09am Reply

Brilliant as always, nice venue, lasers amazing, music and acoustics great! Never been disappointed at one of their gigs yet.

6. Claire Milner responded on 29 July 2018 at 10:50am Reply

I was in awe of them last night! Everything was mesmerising. Please let them come back to your beautiful venue again!!

7. JAZ Cummings responded on 29 July 2018 at 11:31am Reply

I was fortunate enough to see this show last time at the ROH and then went to New York’s Maddison Square Gardens to see it.
    I was thrilled to hear it was returning this year and went along Friday and Saturday night.
    Outstanding show, fantastic atmosphere, brilliant night out.
    The Pet Shop Boys go from strength to strength and never fail to deliver.

8. jonny responded on 29 July 2018 at 11:02pm Reply

My now wife of thirty years came every night this week.Our first date was the petshop boys ,she was from kensington i from stepney . You boys complete our our lives.

9. This is the third Concert from the Tour for me ( London,Hamburg,London)
    I say only: wow wow wow.
    The Pet Shop Boys ar vera cool and teh Music is Fantastic. Thanks for a wonderfull Concert

10. Lesley Martin responded on 30 July 2018 at 2:44pm Reply

Went 2 years ago, and again Saturday - have been looking forward to it since I booked way back in February!! The most amazing experience ever!!! Please, please, please come back again Pet Shop Boys! Totally outstanding, disappointed to leave!!

11. Lyn Carpenter responded on 30 July 2018 at 5:38pm Reply

Since I was lucky enough to get tickets I have been in a state of excited anticipation! My son and I saw the Thursday show and OMG we were blown away. The staging, lasers, amazing musicians and dancers were sublime. Neil's vocals are as pure and clear as ever, Chris always delivers! Thank you boys!

12. What an amazing show. The light show was out of this world. Neil's voice has not changed over the years, just like listening to their CDs. Please, please do another concert.

13. Carl williams responded on 31 July 2018 at 6:07pm Reply

The Pet Shop Boys just get better every time I see them, but this was absolutely "SUPER".
    Roll on the 25th time I get to see them.
    Royal opera House is a great venue. Been here twice now to see PSB. Neil, your voice just gets better with age. Chris, the music you create is fantastic. LEGENDS..

14. greg larham responded on 31 July 2018 at 7:45pm Reply

As ever an amazing show
    Been a pethead from day one
    This was my 42nd time seeing them live and they really are legends in music history
    thankyou

15. Mathis Heibert responded on 1 August 2018 at 12:43pm Reply

That was pure Pop Art. Hope to see more of it @ ROH.

16. Freek responded on 11 August 2018 at 11:52am Reply

Went to two concerts at the ROH and was just blown away by it! Pet Shop Boys are still pure TOP! Thanks Neil, thanks Chris, thanks ROH for hosting my all time favourite band!!
    Hope to see Pet Shop Boys soon again at ROH!

17. Stu gough responded on 11 August 2018 at 4:52pm Reply

It was fantastic, wish could do it all again.

18. Michael Brent responded on 12 August 2018 at 2:34pm Reply

I applaud the ROH's initiative in hosting the event. A spectacular evening in all aspects........performance/lighting/presentation/memorable appeal.