Your reaction: La Bayadère

Audience tweets from the opening night of Natalia Makarova's exotic ballet.

By Chris Shipman (Content Producer (Social Media and News))

6 April 2013 at 10.15am | 8 Comments

What did you think of La Bayadère?

La Bayadère runs until 22 May. Tickets are still available

By Chris Shipman (Content Producer (Social Media and News))

6 April 2013 at 10.15am

This article has been categorised Ballet and tagged audience, by Natalia Makarova, La Bayadere, Production, reaction, review, Social Media, your reaction

1. Lee McLernon responded on 6 April 2013 at 10:58am Reply

Couldn't you find a picture of a Royal Ballet dancer to accompany this article?

• Chris Shipman (Content Producer (Social Media and News)) responded on 6 April 2013 at 12:18pm

Apologies, this has been amended.

Chris
      Digital Content Producer

2. How wonderful to use social media to engage audiences, and then post the results. Congrats!

Diablo Ballet
    California, USA

3. Santi responded on 12 April 2013 at 4:18pm Reply

I was ,by reading the tweets, confirmed what I already imagined : the great success achieved by Roberta Marquez.
    I was lucky enough to see her live, exactly March 7, 2004, as Aurora,( I'd never forget that date as it was the first time I saw her live) and I was amazed with this Ballerina so ideal for classical ballet, she reminds me a lot , Natalia Makarova. It is a great privilege to attend her performances, hers is Art in the highest degree. Congratulations Roberta¡¡

4. Sophie Ibbs responded on 29 April 2013 at 6:58am Reply

We saw the Sat mat. Thiago Soares was absolutely magnificent. He was the shining star of the show and we felt privileged to be in his presence.

5. Angela responded on 6 May 2013 at 5:23pm Reply

Thiago Soares was amazing today!!

6. Peter responded on 7 May 2013 at 2:39am Reply

That net curtain ruined a fine production for me tonight (06/05/2013.) When it came up at the end we saw the beautiful costumes properly lit. I don't know why the net can't be raised after the scene has been set. A BIG mistake in my opinion.

7. It was beautiful and i loved how the acts varied in style! the costumes were phenomenal and i would see it again and again, stunning.