6 March 2014 at 10.38am | Comment on this article
Congratulations to the winners of the ROH Grand Draw 2014, and thank you to everyone who took part.
Twenty great prizes were on offer in the draw, including a luxury safari in Kenya and Tanzania, donated by Kuoni and won by Mrs Sue Lennane, and a two night stay at the Hotel Pont Royal, Paris, with First Category tickets for the Opéra National de Paris, won by Mr J W Scott.
The Grand Draw raised over £64,000 for The Royal Opera House Foundation, valuable funds that will be used to support the extraordinary performances on-stage and our inspiring learning and participation projects.
The winners for the Grand Draw 2014:
- Luxury safari for two kindly donated by Kuoni – won by Mrs Sue Lennane
- Three nights at The Savoy with tickets to La traviata in the Royal Box with dinner in the Royal Retiring Room – won by Miss E A Blenkinsop
- A two-night stay at the Hotel Pont Royal, Paris, with tickets for the Opéra National de Paris, donated by Opera in Style – won by Mr J W Scott
- A weekend stay at the Bloomsbury Hotel, London – won by Mrs Audrey Williams
- A three-night stay at the Cary Arms, Devon – won by Mr Michael Eaton
- A three-night stay at the Old Swan & Minster Mill, the Cotswolds – won by Ms Joanne Cottrell
- Diamond-set cufflinks from Richard Ogden – won by Mr R L Spalding
- Aesop gift set – won by Miss M E Hare
- Case of Ruinart champage – won by Mr Jim Carroll
- Afternoon Tea at the Four Seasons Hotel – won by Mrs R C Grabowska
- Two pairs of Cocorose London shoes – won by Mrs Sibylla Tindale
- Tregothnan Tea luxury hamper – won by Miss A R Voisey
- Six month Union Roasted Coffee subscription – won by Mr Luke March
- Five Royal Opera/Opus Arte DVDs – won by Mr J Nadarajah
- Five Royal Ballet/Opus Arte DVDs – Mrs Anouck Bridel
- Two tickets to The Winter’s Tale live in cinema – won by Miss Anne Stoddart
- Two signed Oberon Books – won by Mr T J C Mawby
- Gift collection from Oscar de la Renta – won by Mr Simon Tomes
- Gift collection from Jimmy Choo – won by anonymous
- Gift from Hildon Ltd – won by Mr T King
We are extremely grateful to all the companies who donated such wonderful prizes, and to everyone who bought tickets and made donations.
To find out more about other ways to support The Royal Opera House Foundation, visit our Support section, or phone Sacha Glasgow-Smith on +44 (0)20 7212 9510.