Thiago Soares and Marianela Nuñez to star in upcoming film

Royal Ballet Principals are the focus of 'hybrid documentary' film with specially created choreography by Liam Scarlett.

By Chris Shipman (Content Producer (Social Media and News))

2 August 2013 at 2.43pm | 8 Comments

Royal Ballet Principals Thiago Soares and Marianela Nuñez are to star in an upcoming film entitled All I Am.

Described as a hybrid documentary about the couple's relationship and their love affair with dance, the film features six specially created dance pieces by Royal Ballet Artist in Residence Liam Scarlett into its narrative.

Producer Nikki Parrott says the film is, 'about family, about being so far from home, about their future... we want to make a film that is willfully beautiful and life-affirming, both real and wholly escapist.'

Find out more about All I Am, which is due for release in Spring 2014.

Watch the trailer: Marianela Nuñez and Thiago Soares will perform in Don Quixote, Romeo and Juliet and The Nutcracker in the Autumn 2013/14 Season.

By Chris Shipman (Content Producer (Social Media and News))

2 August 2013 at 2.43pm

This article has been categorised Ballet and tagged All I Am, Film, Liam Scarlett, Marianela Nuñez, Movie, Thiago Soares, Tigerlily Films

1. Teresa Guerreiro responded on 2 August 2013 at 6:51pm Reply

Great stuff, but must we really see them in bed???

2. Jade Guillelmet responded on 2 August 2013 at 7:31pm Reply

Just Woooaaah !!

3. Isabel responded on 12 December 2013 at 11:51am Reply

I love them !! I'm looking foward to watch this !

4. naomi responded on 25 December 2013 at 9:34am Reply

Can I watch this in Japan?

• Ellen West (Head of Online Content) responded on 25 December 2013 at 9:13pm

Not sure Naomi - it will depend on whether it gets distribution.

Best wishes

Ellen

5. naomi responded on 26 December 2013 at 3:21pm Reply

Thank you very much.
    I look forward to watching it!

6. Veronica Dee Ang responded on 13 June 2014 at 11:02pm Reply

I like the preview, maybe it should be about their love story and the antithesis.