Cast changes: Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland on 28, 30 September and 14, 28 October 2017

Principal casting has been amended for four performances of Christopher Wheeldon's ballet.

By Chris Shipman (Head of Brand Engagement and Social Media)

15 September 2017 at 3.22pm | 11 Comments

Due to injury, it has been necessary to make the following cast changes for performances of The Royal Ballet's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland:

For performances on 28 September and 14 October, Anna Rose O’Sullivan will replace Sarah Lamb in the role of Alice

For the matinee performance on 30 September and on 28 October, Tristan Dyer will replace Marcelino Sambé in the role of Jack/the Knave of Hearts.

If you have a ticket please see terms and conditions of sale.

By Chris Shipman (Head of Brand Engagement and Social Media)

15 September 2017 at 3.22pm

This article has been categorised Uncategorised and tagged Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, by Christopher Wheeldon, cast change

1. Eleanor Copp responded on 15 September 2017 at 4:21pm Reply

I hope Marcelino isn't injured!!! Such a shame! Was really looking forward to see him on the 30th!

2. Trish Brown responded on 16 September 2017 at 4:06am Reply

O no! I hope Marcelino's injury isn't too serious. I've been watching his career through snippets from here and on YouTube and would dearly love to see him work in person. He's one of those performers who communicates his joy in dancing so beautifully and humbly yet with such power and exuberance. I can't compliment him enough! Get well soon, Mr Sambé!

3. Patricia Baker responded on 17 September 2017 at 8:31pm Reply

Why is Yuhui Choe not cast? She is doing the schools performance after all, and is quite delightful in the role.

• Jakegee responded on 18 September 2017 at 3:24pm

If you go to the castings in "What's On?", you will find Yuhui is in the role of Alice again on Sat. 30th September.

4. Patricia - Yuhui Choe is cast for the evening performance on 30th September. I'm really looking forward to it!

5. Get well soon, Sarah and Marcelino!

6. Missy responded on 20 September 2017 at 5:37am Reply

Whatever happened to Sarah? she's been out since April.

7. A big role for O'Sullivan. Good luck!!! You're a beautiful dancer.

8. Elizabeth Tebbutt responded on 27 September 2017 at 1:12am Reply

I am delighted that Anna-Rose O'Sullivan is going to be dancing Alice at the matinée on 14th October. I think she will be perfect in the role and am so pleased she is being given this opportunity. She is a beautiful dancer who I feel h
    as something special.

9. Jane SPrague responded on 2 October 2017 at 10:08am Reply

Anna Rose O'Sullivan was delightful on 28th September, a beautiful dancer

10. Jane Parry responded on 28 October 2017 at 10:21pm Reply

I saw this wonderful ballet at my local cinema in Warrington last Tuesday.It took my breathe away I enjoyed it so very much just wish ROH presenters would encourage people in cinemas to clap also!
    Huge thanks to all the talented performers