Artsmark is the Arts Council’s flagship programme which enables schools and other organisations to evaluate, strengthen and celebrate their arts and cultural provision. It is delivered by Trinity College London and 10 regional Bridge organisations drive participation.
Artsmark and Arts Award are complementary programmes that are key to delivering Arts Council England’s goal that every child and young person experiences the richness of arts and culture.
What we do
Royal Opera House Bridge is one of two training agencies in the region offering face to face training AND briefing sessions for education settings and arts and cultural organisations.
Artsmark Training Dates 2014-15 (2-5pm)
Free for up to two members of your organisation once you have registered for the Artsmark network.
- 8 October 2014, Higgins Museum, Bedford
- 3 December 2014, Signals Media Arts Centre, Colchester
- 11 February 2015, High House Production Park, Thurrock
Artsmark Briefing Dates 2014-15
For education settings and arts organisations who are interested in hearing more about the benefits of Artsmark.
- 18 September 2014, 4-6pm, Mid Herts Music and Arts Centre
- 19 November 2014, 10am-1pm, Wardown Park Museum (Luton Culture)
- 3 December 2014, 10am-1pm, Signals Media Arts Centre, Colchester
- 22 January 2015, 4.30 – 6.00, Roebuck Primary School, Stevenage
- 11 February, 10am-1pm, High House Production Park, Thurrock
ROH Bridge is hosting a series of ‘Welcome to Artsmark’ events across the region
- 5 Nov – LV 21, Gillingham
- 6 Nov – Gibberd Gallery, Harlow
- 12 Nov – firstsite, Colchester
- 13 Nov – Old Town Hall, Hemel Hempstead
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to book your place
Artsmark Advocates are available to support schools across Essex, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and North Kent through phone consultancy, email and visits.
As an introduction to Artsmark Royal Opera House Bridge has worked with delivery partners such as Luton Culture, Hertfordshire Music Service and Bedford Creative Arts to deliver Count on Culture our primary event to introduce schools to Artsmark.
If you would like to find out more about the support ROH Bridge can offer with Artsmark applications please email email@example.com.