Welcome Performances for families
Generously supported by Gregory and Regina Annenberg Weingarten through The Annenberg Foundation.
'First opera and ballet experiences for families'
Have you ever wanted your family to experience the thrill of live theatre but been put off by ticket prices?
Royal Opera House Welcome Performances give families the chance to attend world class productions for a fraction of the usual cost.
This opportunity enables you to:
- Attend an exclusive family-friendly matinee of opera or ballet
- Pick up tickets for £5 | £10 | £15 or £20
- Enjoy a morning of pre-performance activities from 10am
Opening our main auditorium to new audiences, these events provide a special insight into opera and ballet at one of the most impressive establishments in the world. Interested? Why not Register now for Welcome Performances.
The next Welcome Performance will be in the 2014-15 Season at the Royal Opera House.
- Welcome Performances are for families who are entirely new to the Royal Opera House or have never booked in the main auditorium before.
- We endeavour to confirm eligibility as soon as possible, however we do not send out automatic responses, so it may take a while to receive a confirmation.
- It should be noted that Welcome Performances are created to introduce families to the Royal Opera House, and due to consistently high demand for tickets, we regret that families may only be offered a single opportunity to attend.
If you have any queries, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.