Monday 2 June 2014, 7.30pm
Booking for 29 May 2014 - 11 June 2014 opens
- Booking opens 14 January 2014 at 10.00am for General Public.
- Booking opens 11 December 2013 at 10.00am for Friends of Covent Garden.
- Booking opens 22 November 2013 at 10.00am for Supporting Friends.
- Booking opens 20 November 2013 at 10.00am for Premium 1 Friends.
- Booking opens 19 November 2013 at 10.00am for Premium 2 Friends.
Robert Carsen’s award-winning production of Poulenc’s sublime opera is set during the violent upheaval of the French Revolution.
|Set designs||Michael Levine|
|Costume designs||Falk Bauer|
|Lighting design||Jean Kalman|
|Madame Lidoine||Emma Bell|
|Mère Marie||Sophie Koch|
|Madame de Croissy||Deborah Polaski|
|Marquis de la Force||Thomas Allen|
|Chevalier de la Force||Yann Beuron|
|Mother Jeanne||Elizabeth Sikora|
|Sister Mathilde||Catherine Carby|
|Father Confessor||Alan Oke|
|First Commissary||David Butt Philip|
|Second Commissary||Michel de Souza|
|First Officer||Ashley Riches|
|Chorus||Royal Opera Chorus|
|Orchestra||Orchestra of the Royal Opera House|