The Dream / New Marriott / The Concert
Tuesday 10 June 2014, 7.30pm
Booking for 31 May 2014 - 13 June 2014 opens
- Booking opens 8 April 2014 at 10.00am for General Public.
- Booking opens 18 March 2014 at 10.00am for Friends of Covent Garden.
- Booking opens 28 February 2014 at 10.00am for Supporting Friends.
- Booking opens 26 February 2014 at 10.00am for Premium 1 Friends.
- Booking opens 25 February 2014 at 10.00am for Premium 2 Friends.
A world premiere and two comic masterpieces make this a delightful evening of exuberant humour and flights of fancy.
The world premiere of a new work by acclaimed choreographer and Royal Ballet Principal Character Artist Alastair Marriott.
Frederick Ashton’s delightful interpretation of Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream is a classic of The Royal Ballet.
|Set Designer||David Walker|
|Costume Designer||David Walker|
|Lighting Designer||John B Read|
Jerome Robbins holds a mirror up to audiences everywhere in this exuberant comic ballet, set to Chopin’s well-loved piano music.
|Costume Designer||Irene Sharaff|
|Lighting Designer||Ronald Bates|
|Lighting Designer||Jennifer Tipton|