- Wednesday 19 March 2014, 7.30pm
- Main Stage
- The Royal Ballet
- Wednesday 19 March 2014, 7.45pm
- Deprecated Facility
- Craftsman (The Commission)
- Silversmith (The Commission)
- Daughter (The Commission)
Journey with The Royal Ballet to an enchanted world of princesses, fairy godmothers and magical spells in this landmark production of Petipa’s classic ballet, to glorious music by Tchaikovsky.
The Royal Opera presents two debut operas from two leading young composers, Elspeth Brooke and Francisco Coll.