Wednesday 20 November 2013, 7.30pm
Booking for 9 November 2013 - 23 November 2013 opens
- Booking opens 9 July 2013 at 10.00am for General Public.
- Booking opens 11 June 2013 at 10.00am for Friends of Covent Garden.
- Booking opens 4 June 2013 at 10.00am for Supporting Friends.
- Booking opens 31 May 2013 at 10.00am for Premium 1 Friends.
- Booking opens 30 May 2013 at 10.00am for Premium 2 Friends.
One hundred years of visionary ballet – from Stravinsky’s 20th-century masterpiece to innovative choreography by Wayne McGregor and David Dawson.
Wayne McGregor’s breathtaking choreography is paired with explosive music from Joby Talbot and The White Stripes in this modern ballet classic.
|Composer||Jack White III|
|Set Designer||John Pawson|
|Costume Designer||Moritz Junge|
|Lighting Designer||Lucy Carter|
|Orchestra||Orchestra of the Royal Opera House|
Visionary British choreographer David Dawson presents his first work for The Royal Ballet.
An iconic ballet of the 20th century: Stravinsky’s groundbreaking score and MacMillan’s bold choreography depict the violent birth pangs of spring.
|Set Designer||Sidney Nolan|
|Costume Designer||Sidney Nolan|
|Lighting Designer||John B Read|