What is Culture Change?
Culture Change is a business support programme for small and medium enterprises and microbusinesses within the creative and cultural industries based in the East of England. This is a new Royal Opera House programme supported by the European Regional Development Fund that provides a minimum of 12 hours free support to your organisation.
The following organisations are partners on the programme and will be providing their knowledge and expertise to deliver the project: Creative & Cultural Skills, High House Production Park, Julie’s Bicycle and Thurrock Council.
The first Culture Change event, a Launch Conference, took place on Wednesday 5 February. Details of future events will be released soon.
What are we offering?
- A series of conferences with three different themes focusing on business sustainability
- A programme of specific low-carbon focussed business support seminars
- Use of a set of carbon calculator tools and advice provided by Julie’s Bicycle with bespoke individual SME and microbusiness support and action planning.
- creation of a peer-to-peer business support network.
Who can participate?
SMEs and microbusinesses working in the creative industries within the East of England with:
- Fewer than 250 employees
- An annual turnover of less than 50 million euros
How can you take part?
If you are eligible and are interested in being part of the programme, or if you would like to obtain further information, please register by contacting Michelle Flinn or by telephoning 01708 892849.