Campus Heart, Teesside University, Middlesbrough
The campus heart is in the middle of the Teesside University Campus and is located on the old Southfield Road.
The Royal Ballet's The Dream/Symphonic Variations/Marguerite and Armand
Wednesday 7 June at 7.30pm with pre-performance screening from 7pm
Enchanting, breathtaking and tragic – three great works by Royal Ballet Founder Choreographer Frederick Ashton danced by The Royal Ballet.
All live screenings are classified 12A by the BBFC. Any child under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
What I need to know before I attend:
Free parking is available in the ‘Tower car park’ which can be accessed off Woodlands Road. The postcode for the car park is TS1 3DP. The area is suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs. We have arranged for some street food vendors to be present where you can purchase food and drink, alternatively you are welcome to bring your own picnic. All litter should be disposed of in the bins provided or taken home. A limited number of deckchairs and picnic benches will be available, but there will be no dedicated event seating so please bring camping chairs, cushions or blankets for comfort. This is an outdoor event, so please dress appropriately for the anticipated weather conditions.
In the interest of public safety, the following conditions will apply in Campus Heart:
- Free entry to the event enclosure is on a first come first served basis subject to capacity
- Event stewards will be entitled to search persons and/or their possessions on entry to the event enclosure. Staff will not take responsibility for any prohibited items.
- Prohibited items include, but are not restricted to, large parasols, gazebos, awnings and portable barbecues.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to the event enclosure for whatever reason.
- All children (under 16) must be accompanied by an adult.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic, but for safety reasons, please do not bring any glass containers to the event.