The Scoop at London Bridge City
London Bridge City is located in More London as part of the London Bridge City estate. With the backdrop of City Hall, Tower Bridge, The Shard and the surrounding modern landscaping of More London, it is a iconic setting for BP's Big Screen events.
The Royal Ballet | Romeo and Juliet | Tuesday 11 June at 7.30pm | pre-screening starts at 7pm
Shakespeare's star-crossed lovers encounter passion and tragedy in Kenneth MacMillan's 20th-century ballet masterpiece. Soak up free culture on your doorstep: watch The Royal Ballet on stage at the Royal Opera House in this free live screening at a BP Big Screen near you.
What I need to know before I attend:
The Scoop is an amphitheatre surrounded by iconic London buildings as well as a wide variety of cafes and shops. Seating is available on a first-come-first-served basis but as this is an outdoor event, please dress appropriately for the anticipated weather conditions.
In the interest of public safety, the following conditions will apply to The Scoop:
- Free entry to the event is on a first-come-first-served basis subject to capacity.
- Event stewards will be entitled to search persons and/or their possessions on entry to the event enclosure. Staff will not take responsibility for any prohibited items.
- Prohibited items include, but are not restricted to, large parasols, gazebos, awnings and portable barbecues.
- The organizers reserve the right to refuse admission to the event enclosure for whatever reason.
- For safety reasons, please do not bring any glass containers to the event.
Please note, the Royal Opera House always seeks guidance regarding content from the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC). While a 12A rating is the minimum classification level issued for all live screenings in the UK, our content can still be suitable for children of all ages. Click this link for further information regarding the classification of filmed content.
For further information please visit londonbridgecity.co.uk