The Scoop at London Bridge City
London Bridge City is located in More London as part of the London Bridge City estate. With the backdrop of City Hall, Tower Bridge, The Shard and the surrounding modern landscaping of More London, it is a iconic setting for BP's Big Screen events.
12 June at 7:30pm | pre-screening starts at 7pm
Prince Siegfried chances upon a flock of swans while out hunting. When one of the swans turns into a beautiful woman, Odette, he is enraptured. But she is under a spell that holds her captive, allowing her to regain her human form only at night…
26 June at 7:30pm | pre-screening starts at 7pm
When Rodolfo, a penniless poet, meets Mimi, a seamstress, they fall instantly in love. But their happiness is threatened when Rodolfo learns that Mimi is gravely ill…
What I need to know before I attend:
The Scoop is an amphitheatre surrounded by iconic London buildings as well as a wide variety of cafes and shops. Seating is available on a first-come-first-served basis but as this is an outdoor event, please dress appropriately for the anticipated weather conditions.
In the interest of public safety, the following conditions will apply to The Scoop:
- Free entry to the event is on a first-come-first-served basis subject to capacity.
- Event stewards will be entitled to search persons and/or their possessions on entry to the event enclosure. Staff will not take responsibility for any prohibited items.
- Prohibited items include, but are not restricted to, large parasols, gazebos, awnings and portable barbecues.
- The organizers reserve the right to refuse admission to the event enclosure for whatever reason.
- All children (under 16) must be accompanied by an adult.
- For safety reasons, please do not bring any glass containers to the event.
For further information please visit londonbridgecity.co.uk