Brighton Marina has become the largest Marina complex in Europe. The vibrant atmosphere of the Marina, being so close to the City of Brighton is proving to be an attractive location to work and live and is now host the BP Big Screens.
12 July at 7pm | pre-screening starts at 6.30pm
The impulsive, charismatic Don Giovanni is a serial seducer, accompanied by his long-suffering servant Leporello. But when Don Giovanni commits murder, he unleashes a dark power beyond his control…
What I need to know before I attend:
The marina is easily accessible by all forms of transport and is suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs. The marina is lined by cafés, bars and promenades, which offer plenty of places to sit, relax and enjoy the views. In addition, the events will offer a variety of food and drink concessions. Picnic hampers are welcome! All litter should be disposed of in bins provided or taken home. This is an outdoor event, so please dress appropriately for the anticipated weather conditions.
In the interest of public safety, the following conditions will apply in Brighton Marina:
- Free entry to the event enclosure is on a first come first served basis subject to capacity.
- Event stewards will be entitled to search persons and/or their possessions on entry to the event enclosure. Staff will not take responsibility for any prohibited items.
- Prohibited items include, but are not restricted to, large parasols, gazebos, awnings and portable barbecues.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to the event enclosure for whatever reason.
- All children (under 16) must be accompanied by an adult.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic, but for safety reasons, please try not to bring any glass containers to the event.